SOOO! I think I hit the sweet spot. I tried to make sure I did the steps right and measured everything to a tee. And guess what, they turned out pretty good. No coffee stains and no lens glare from my digital camera ( used to take photos of the negative. Cause my scanner sucks). Any who, I’m pretty happy with the results. It might have been the film that I used. Who knows. All I know is that they looked pretty good and I’m pretty happy about them. So yeah check ’em out!
A wheat paste graffiti near Osbourne Ville.
these are sets of stairs that I find really cool
Here’s my attempt to use an expired film and develop it with the caffenol soup. I tried to increase the developing time to 12 mins which made it hard to scan. Lesson learned. I’m sticking to 8 mins! Anyways here are some negatives that I managed to salvage.
I’m MRjan and here’s my first post on my new blog.
I’m a big fan of DIY so when I found out that you can develop film with coffee, I just have to try it. So happy how they turned out. Will do lots of these soon!